Does he ever feel like all people talk about are his looks?
One of ASTRO Cha Eunwoo‘s most well-known nicknames is “face genius.” He gained the nickname for his flawless, AI-like visuals. With huge eyes, a defined jaw and an impression that toes the line between pretty and charismatic, he’s the ideal type of many.
With the handsome star wrapping up his role in tvN flick Island, he sat down for an interview with News1 to discuss the run. Unsurprisingly, one of the hottest topics about his role was related to his visuals.
- Q: “Your visuals became a hot topic in the drama. How would you rate your own face?”
- A: “50 points? I’m not trying to be humble on purpose but even if someone compliments me, I just end things with a thank you. I think it’s also because it became a habit due to my mom’s strict upbringing of me. (smiles) There’s so many cool people out there. Also, I think it’s just been ingrained in me because of how my mom raised me since I was young.”
Most fans did not agree with the ranking.
- “50 points out of 50.”
- “50 out of 5, probably.”
- “He really is handsome.”
- “What is this brat? Making me angry from the morning.”
After the startingly low self-rating of fifty points, he continued to talk about the title “face genius.”
I’m more grateful than pressured by that title. It is a part [of me] to be thankful for. I think that if there’s other parts [to me], I can just do better in those aspects, so I don’t think of it badly.
— Cha Eunwoo
Cha Eunwoo is definitely more than his pretty face! His acting skills have improved leaps and bounds since his first debut. Be sure to tune in to the finale of Island if you have yet to.
Share This Post
Read original article here: www.koreaboo.com
- ASTRO’s Cha Eunwoo Rates Himself 50/100 And Reveals What He Thinks When People Praise His Looks
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.