Article: [Exclusive] Former AOA member Kwon Mina threatened by scam + blackmailer on ‘chatting’ site
Source: Channel A via Naver
1. [+361, -38] The way she talks, the way she looks… she’s not all there
2. [+298, -10] She’s lucky she’s even remotely famous enough for police to care and investigate this
3. [+163, -11] She really gets into the most, tsk tsk
4. [+80, -1] Can she please just stop and live a normal life… I feel bad for her
5. [+93, -36] I can’t imagine the havoc she wreaked on on Jimin ㅋㅋ
6. [+43, -2] She seems so dumb. Way too attention-seeking, I have no idea if anything about her is even real at this point.
7. [+34, -1] She’s also to blame for trying to make easy money by sending pictures of her legs
8. [+33, -1] The fact that she believed she was actually going to make 8 million won a day for just chatting with people…
9. [+34, -4] Find strength, I’m sure better days will come… She spent all her life training to be a singer so she has no idea how the real world works. It’s good that she felt brave enough to come forward so that more people don’t fall victim to these scams.
10. [+27, -1] You’re still young and pretty so get the help you need and stand back up~ you’ll realize after a good sleep that this was all nothing in the end. I hope the people around her are helping her out because she seems very unstable every time we see her.
11. [+25, -1] It’s good that she felt brave enough to report the scammer but I hope that this is an opportunity for her to realize that there’s no “normal” job out there that promises this kind of money!!!
12. [+22, -0] The fact that she actually believed she was making 8 million won a day for chatting is already rotten
1. [+437, -3] She’s really hitting rock bottom
2. [+99, -2] How unfortunate. If only she had family or even an adult friend who could lead her through all this. She doesn’t seem to be a bad person at heart. Please realize that you can always start anew and I hope we hear positive news from you soon!!! Find strength!!!
3. [+83, -1] I feel like it’d be wrong for me to say what I really think about her in my heart… I just don’t want to see news about her in our feeds anymore. Enough’s enough…
4. [+58, -3] Wow, she’s quite… special
5. [+26, -2] I don’t feel bad for her… but I do understand now why she’s been bullied all her life
6. [+24, -0] Why is her life like this? Is she purposely living it like this or is she really just that dumb? It’s almost like she purposely goes out of her way to do everything that normal people avoid just to suffer the consequences of said actions. Why isn’t anyone stopping her? Seeing as how she said she sent pictures of her legs to her chatting partner, it’s obvious she was trying to make money through an erotic chatting service. Sigh, tsk tsk.
7. [+21, -0] Is she financially struggling so much that she’s now on chatting sites sending pictures of her legs?
8. [+21, -1] Does she have so much money to just throw around? She was in the news last time for spending 50 million won on a bag she’s never even seen and crying about being scammed… she’s constantly getting into trouble back to back. She’s the type of person to win the lottery and be left with nothing after a year.
9. [+16, -1] When I first saw articles about her getting scammed, I felt bad for her… but now it feels like she’s purposely victimizing herself so that she can get more attention for it.
10. [+15, -0] You’ll keep getting scammed if you keep looking for jobs that promise easy money
11. [+15, -1] Feels like it won’t be long till we hear rumors that she’s working at Gangnam room salons soon… her former A-list title will be worth quite a lot over there, and I know a lot of clients will pay a lot out of curiosity. It’s so sad how young she is and she’s choosing to live like this…
12. [+8, -0] She ought to just apply for government aid and learn a trade or two. There’s no such thing as easy money like this.
Read original article here: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
- Ex-AOA Kwon Mina reports being victim to a blackmail scam
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.