Article: 14 students caught assaulting one female junior high school student… half of the bullies are male
Source: Insight via Instagram
1. [+2,177] Anyone caught doing this in school needs to have this written in their life records to follow them everywhere. When you’re trying to get a job as an adult, when you’re dating someone, when you meet your partner’s family, when you get married, when you become a parent!! Everyone should be able to have access to this information by looking you up.
2. [+1,086] For whom does the youth law exist for?
3. [+1,001] The law is so damn weak
4. [+1,498] Please just send these kids straight to jail. They do not need even a moment of consideration for forgiveness.
5. [+796] The youth law was put into practice in 1958, and it’s obviously outdated and no longer a reflection of our society. The law is now being manipulated by children as weapons of their own to commit more heinous crimes. It either needs to be abolished or revised so that we can create an environment for kids to actually grow right in.
6. [+379] If students are caught committing bullying, their parents’ faces must be released to the public. No more school transfers… pull them out of school for good.
7. [+473] Kids that commit crimes in large groups like this = they aren’t able to do a thing once isolated
8. [+333] How did these kids become such devils?
9. [+98] What could possibly treat this victim’s wounds? Obviously, harsh punishments must be dealt but she must be given help to deal with her mental and physical traumas.
10. [+129] Not sure why the article has to point out that half of them were male students. If half of them were male, that means the other half were female, so what point are you trying to make?
1. [+90, -0] Give them all jail sentences~ they may be students but this is still a crime
2. [+26, -0] It’s because the punishments are so lax that this keeps happening ㅋ
3. [+21, -0] Is there a point in just transferring the bullies to different schools when they’re all still living on Jeju Island anyway?
4. [+9, -0] Lifetime imprisonment
5. [+3, -0] Why can’t we just give them the death penalty? What is the point in keeping them alive? Even the death penalty is a waste on them. Just throw their bare bodies out to feed the wild animals.
6. [+3, -0] I’m tired of still having to say get rid of the youth law
7. [+2, -0] Transferred out… reflection letter… suspension… none of these things will ever change a person’s true character. We need to start teaching kids how scary the law can be if you break it. Cut the criminals at their roots.
8. [+2, -0] These people are no students. Punish them to the extent of their crimes.
9. [+2, -0] It’s actually embarrassing that it took 14 of them to beat up one girl. And that 11 of them were boys… I’m actually cringing at how pathetic they all are. Obviously they will get off with a light sentence because of our laws but I will continue praying that this moment follows you all for the rest of your lives until it plummets you all into hell.
10. [+1, -0] We need more school bullying dramas, movies, news, documentaries, and papers in the media!! We need to continue showing these kids just how terrible of a crime bullying is! Strengthen our laws to truly instill fear of bullying.
Read original article here: netizenbuzz.blogspot.com
- ‘The Glory’ is still very much an ongoing reality, another case of 14 students assaulting fellow classmate incites ire
- Check all news and articles from the latest NEWS updates.
- Please Subscribe us at Google News.